Sunday, January 1, 2012

the year of the flood

here goes...

1. I was class treasurer, I led worship in youth camp, I had a GNO on the 11.11.11, I did OM (and laughed as i watched everyone else slaving away at their projects while all i had to do was act and make props and stuff), I went to England/scotland/Cambodia/Germany/Switzerland, I attended sunday school almost every week, I lost to friends to other countries (I miss you Bramina and Sue :'( ), I worked with the choir to get GOLD WITH HONOURS, I got my pointe shoes in ballet, I donated my $50 from looking after Miss Noisy to World Vision
2.






3. I planned (and have completed my plans) to go for watch night, give X and tessa their cards (this didn't work because of my terrible memory), sing as best i could despite the inhumane note in 'amazed', stay awake during the service, go out with the youth afterwards,  and basically stay out late so that for once i'd be doing the NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN with church people :)
4. Dear Zenia,
How are you? Usually i wouldn't have to ask that but this year i haven't seen you so much, i have no idea what you're doing, how you're feeling... i don't feel like writing the rest of this letter, because thinking of how lazy we were and how that meant our friendship deteriorated just makes me feel guilty.
Lets hang out more next (gosh i keep making that mistake) THIS year.
IMY,
Miriam
5.
6. Yings, Gloria, Beth, Charmaine, Clarisa
7. Less chocolate, More studying (sec 4 all....) Less self-centred, More Christ-centred, Living for other....(the list goes on...)
8. I want to be more Christ-like and be a CONTAGIOUS CHRISTIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment