Monday, January 2, 2012

flurry


the strangest thing just happened.
after the finale episode of the chinese soap opera i was watching, as i was moaning and groaning about how terrible the ending was (3 people died and the other 2 protagonists got married), in my pyjamas, james and nicholas knocked on the door.
I had to run like the wind to my bedroom and change so that i was decent!
it was most embarrassing because i had just (in a sense) denied access to nicholas from my blog because i don;t really know him that well so it would be strange to have him reading about my life's secrets. and shortfalls (and embarrassing moments. like tonight)
apparently they'd run all the way from holland village and got lost on the way and decided to stop off at my house for a drink.(well that was all i could make out as i tried to eavesdrop from my bedroom)
and i thought i had a bad sense of direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment