Monday, January 9, 2012

the english language just doesn't cover the extent of my zyultyhnm

  1. Whenever i talk to people i don;t know very well but i think are nice
  2. Whenever i take public transport
  3. Youth camp worship day 2 and 3.
  4. hmmmm....
  5. i always associate this pinching of cheeks mania with crazed K pop fans. ugh
  6. no i will not tell you who x is
  7. or sadness. the squirmy feeling is there both times. i can;t handle situations like those. if i hug the person will they think i'm being fakely sincere. if i don't will they think i'm horrible.
  8. and when this happens on wood there's always this pale circle left and i freak out because i think i ruined my mum's furniture.
  9. Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?”
    Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."

No comments:

Post a Comment