Monday, January 23, 2012

But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever flowing stream


I've gotten over the fact that i'm a middle child daughter ages ago.
let me explain the significance.
first child is important because, well, its first.
boys are importance because chinese people like boys.
but since i'm neither i used to think i was classified as the most unimportant of my three siblings
but i got over that. ages ago.
mostly because my parents never showed any favoritism.
But every chinese new year that old thorn would prick me again because i almost always got less hong bao money than my siblings. i mean yes, i was being money minded but still, the injustice was too unfair.
especially over timmy (boy boy) who would get Special (with a capital S) hong baos with 5 dollar coins (ooooh rare) and stuff inside them
but this year things have changed and we all got the same amount of money.
the old ghosts are gone.( i don;t know why i wrote that but it seemed significant)

No comments:

Post a Comment