Friday, April 10, 2015

80 laps!!!!



I SWAM 80 LAPS TODAY !!!! 

I SWAM 80 LAPS TODAY !!!! 

I SWAM 80 LAPS TODAY !!!! 

(sorry for the spoiler title but I wanted to be able to easily find this post when I am an old grandma and can no longer swim, with wrinkles on my face rather than on my pruny finger tips from too much swimming)

I swam at the peak of the day (12.30-2pm) and I didn't put on any sunscreen whatsoever, so now I have the most gorgeous swim suit tan there is legitimately a big brown circle on my back.

Then I had my brinjal and cauliflower curry with brown rice for lunch (first time I made a curry!!!) and planned England with Ellis which involved a lot of map reading but we have a rough plan now and things are looking so exciting!

Perhaps next week I'll swim 100 laps! (That's my ultimate goal)

There are altogether too many exclamation marks in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment