Saturday, January 31, 2015

31 Jan



I had my first job 'interview' today and so

Next week I am going to start work!!!

I'll be in a cafe called On the table really near Pasir Panjang MRT and I'll be a waitress and I am very excited!!!

Also today I broke a hoover and fixed it, and had cheesecake and chocolate cake after deciding not to eat after ballet (self resolve please resolve yourself)

Also I got the worst blisters from wearing new shoes to the interview, and in order to heal them my Mum suggested spraying perfume on them which made me HOWL (only in my head though...one shouldn't disturb the neighbours) because it stung a LOT

Also I got another sort of job offer from Ben which is a camp in March which pays REALLY WELL and it's in SCGS and I really want to go!!! I think it'll be camp pandan all over again.

I also begun on Level 3 of the thirty day shred and I had to stop so much it wasn't even funny I felt like NOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment