Friday, February 27, 2015

Lunch with Dad

Today Dad called up and asked me "I'm coming home in 3 minutes, do you want to have lunch?"

So we headed to The Lawn in Biopolis and I taught Dad how to order a salad, and he surprisingly really liked it! He liked the systematic nature of the ordering process and the buzzers we got to signal when our food was ready and the location which was breezy and bright. And he liked the food too! "I'm so full from eating grass and leaves" said he.


I was so excited because for the first time ever I was trying asparagus!!! Dad got dory fish with his, and thought the tofu was cheese.


We talked about photography, depth of field, why I should have taken science in JC (his opinion), and why on earth humans have celebrations and do animals have them too.




No comments:

Post a Comment