Thursday, February 5, 2015

lots of birds


Moments this week:

1) Seeing a white cockatoo swoop into a tree while having my morning run

2) Seeing two pink-necked green pigeons while having my morning run

3) Having a kingfisher less than 2 meters away from me while walking toward the bus stop

4) Eating the warm cut-away crispy crust of a waffle

5) This conversation with Claire Carter:

"Should I eat a carrot cake rn even though I'm trying to be healthy?"
"Always"

6) That carrot cake

7) Arriving early to fellowship and sitting and talking with Andrew Quah (and seeing him eat a pink dragon fruit and get REALLY pink lips)

8) Arriving early at Pasir Panjang and having the luxury of walking really slowly to OTT whilst eating my apple and reading a Piper book

9) Hearing Mr Kumu do accents

No comments:

Post a Comment