Saturday, February 21, 2015

John 11:35



Cried on the train for the first time the other day. It was very nice because I was the only one in my carriage and I was listening to nice music (The like crazy soundtrack...which reminds me does ANYONE HAVE MY DVD??? I can't find it anywhere and think I may have lent it to someone)

I was considering the possible death of friends and I realised how terrified I was of people leaving me, going to heaven and leaving me with a vacuum where they used to be. And, tired out from my shift and with the frightening possibility that one of my very good friends who was flying off (in the wake of so many of these terrible terrible aviation disasters) might crash and with Dustin O Halloran in my ears - and Dustin O Halloran always tugs at the heartstrings - is just had a little weep and felt much better. Tired - like a balloon deflated or a melted ice cube, but better.

It reminded me again of this article: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/20/look-at-me-im-crying/?_r=1

No comments:

Post a Comment