Friday, July 15, 2016

15/7/2016


Today on the way to work I got irrationally (internally) angry with a man eating a sausage roll. I kept thinking: He probably bought that for less than a dollar. Why, How, Who let it be so that an animal's death could be so cheaply sold off in our consciousnesses?

At work, one of the other interns sent me a video of a debate titled 'Don't eat anything with a face'. It was really helpful, especially addressing the health aspect of eating animals/not eating animals, which is an issue that more and more people are becoming aware of.

After work I watched my beautiful best friend dance on stage for the ACJC drama showcase, and managed to also catch up with Jiao Lian, who was as smiley as ever, and also made me realise that my Chinese has atrophied even more if that were possible.

2 great things: This article on Jan Fabre's sculpture, and this piece by Ola Gjeilo

No comments:

Post a Comment