Sunday, December 4, 2011

sleepover


Last thursday to friday to saturday, i had a sleepover with emily.
We'd been planning a double sleepover (one night at my house, one night at her house) for ages ages and ages.
At ten to midnight my little brother timothy betrayed us by "boo!"ing us when we thought he'd been asleep for and hour, when in actual fact he'd just been lying down, waiting for the perfect moment to scare us out of our wits.
The next day we went shopping after spending about 20 minutes searching for emily's wallet (which was under her bag)
I bought so much that i felt horribly extravagant.
Emily bought even more, but it was her mum's money, so she didn't have to worry about how many weeks it was going to take to save up that amount of money again.
In my case, it is 6 weeks. That's almost 2 months worth of pocket money.
I'm going to start the new year in debt.

oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment