Monday, December 5, 2011

blast it all


why won;t people be more upfront about their feelings (of course, this is myself included)
its so irritating when you wonder "does that person like me?"
"is that person irritated with me?"
"does that person think I'm too happy all the time?"
"should i be less boisterous?"
A few days ago when i came home from the sleepover, i wanted to express my happiness at returning home so i was high spirited and helpful and over happy like a ray of Arctic sunshine.
My dear mother told me to "calm down and don't be so boisterous Miriam"
so then i pretended i was all sad and weighed down, and i went around moaning and groaning and looking as if i were about to burst into tears at any moment.
and no one took notice.
either I'm a bad actress, or (horror of horrors) my family has gotten desensitized to my drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment