Thursday, March 19, 2015

Prisca Moments



Prisca: 'He looks like a peanut...His head reminds me pf a pea'
Chrispy: 'That's because he's bald!'

Chrispy: 'Do you know that song...give us clean hands?'
Prisca: 'Give us green hands?'

Prisca: 'Is it pronounced fox beef or foe-x beef?'
Miriam: 'Foe.'
Prisca: 'But that sounds like vietnamese foe.'
Miriam: 'Pho.' (Pronounced fer)

(Later on in the bus) Prisca: 'Four (faux) leather.'

Prisca: 'I think I'll call my daughter Tamara.'
Miriam: 'That sounds like tamari which is like soy sauce.'
Prisca: 'Soy sauce is salty...that means she'll be an interesting person!'

Prisca: '(On babies) I can't abandon them. I can't throw them in the drain.'

Prisca: 'I'm not drunk...Why do people always say they are not drunk when they are drunk...'

Prisca: 'I wouldn't date a two year old.'

No comments:

Post a Comment