Saturday, November 3, 2012

chalk arrows



i realise i never told you all about my adventure with the chalk arrows
well, here goes:

as you might and probably don't know
sometimes when i walk home from school, i spy these chalk arrows
they start around the train track and continue up and somewhere
once, one led right past my house
i never had the time or energy to follow them
UNTIL
one day when i decided stuff it i'm going to find out what thee mysterious things are
so when the next chalk arrows came out, i flung my bag in my house, wore my detective clothes, took a book about detectives in rome, and followed the arrows on my swave board while simultaneously reading about a roman mystery
the chalk arrows led to the sound of music valley and then stopped suddenly so i deduced with my wonderful powers of deduction that whoever it was must want me to go INTO the valley.
So (carrying my swaveboard in one hand and my book in the other) i set off down the hill, through the long swishy grass, and got down.
i threw down my swaveboard and decided to continue the journey on foot (it's kind of impossible to swave on grass)
and then i saw these strips of toilet paper hanging from a bush

A SIGN

and then i saw them from a tree further on.
so i hurried and got to the tree
but there the trail went cold
there was no toilet paper in sight (apart from the ones i already saw)

and so after 10 more minutes of fruitless searching

i gave up

and from that day on, the chalk arrows haven't made an appearance again

No comments:

Post a Comment