Saturday, August 8, 2015

A collection of last week's facts


- On Monday it rained really heavily and I was feeling tired and achy, which is actually the best feeling to have on a stormy day, because I curled up in bed with Bleak house and my Burmese blanket, and fell asleep to the sound of pitter-pattering rain.

- I have discovered that toasting desiccated coconut makes it taste insanely delicious, especially when folded into banana nice cream.

- On the way to meeting Niki one day, I was stopped at the train station by a group of people trying to convince me that there is a 'God the Mother'.

- When I feel sad I eat oat porridge for dinner.

- I cycled to Phoon Huat one day and upon returning to my bicycle, I found a red plastic bag with a Styrofoam container of food left hanging on one bicycle handle.

- I went back to On the Table and every one was new and unrecognisable apart from Kai Jing and Daryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment