Sunday, February 19, 2012

A very fulfilling day


Today i did many things i wouldn't normally do
things that make me happy
after the lovely CORNETTO (read about it down there)
i came home and practised ballet till i sweated like a pig
i didn;t do the stuff properly but it was more the exercise and the fun
then i decided that sine i was dancing, i should learn the ACJC mass dance
which was really hard,
but i kind of got the hang of it after a while.
Then i blogged for a while, about the CORNETTO
Then i decided to paint
first i painted a night sky
then i painted my hands
rainbow
then i painted my hands
hand coloured
with my veins purple green and purple red.
beautiful if i say so myself
Then i had dinner
nice bread and cucumber and green pea soup
and now i'm watching Billy elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment