Sunday, February 19, 2012

long time ago when i ate cornettos


today after church, we went to kallang and i had dumplings for lunch which were YUMMY and DELICIOUS but also too filling so i had to give my last three to emily, toby and ben.
it was also very strange how out of the blue i saw some schoolfriends.
anyway, we went down to sports link and i enjoyed the nc\ice songs and the over sized shoes with emily while cheezty trawled through the endless rows of stuff for new trainers.
When we left, i went to the petrol station to fill up the car, and then i saw it
A CORNETTO
i thought to myself, its been ages and ages since i had one of those.
so i asked my dad to buy it for me and he did.
it was heavenly
but when i went home i had to brush my teeth to get the black chocolate stuff out.
anyway cornettos hold special significance to me because they used to be my favorite ice cream when i was a kid.
i remember once when i was in England and i bought something like an english version of a cornetto.
it was strawberry flavoured and beautiful
so i sat by the beach licking it.
then i decided to bite the bottom of the cone off which is something i used to do to ice creams
so i did.
then i had to suck the ice cream out from the bottom so it wold melt all over my hands
so i turned the ice cream up side down to get to the bottom and
PLOP
my ice cream fell onto the pebbles of the beach
i remember being very extremely sad because i loved that ice cream and it was gone forever.
yes and i never bought another one that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment