Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's day


Since its valentine's day and i have no boy to love, i shall write about someone else i love alot which is my sister.
I really love Hannah.
Sometimes i feel i pale in comparison to her achievements but she helps me and encourages me and makes me feel good about myself that this competitive feeling is fleeting and when i do feel it i feel guilty because i know that its silly and uncalled for and unnecessary.
I vividly remember once when Hannah and i had quarrelled with a neighbour and i was very upset and being the melodramatic person that i am i started crying, but Hannah hugged me and told me it was okay and comforted me and all, in front of the neighbours (thus risking even more embarrassment.)\
I also remember how she always played barbies and paper dolls and my little ponies with me even when she started getting older and those toys no longer held such attraction to her.
and when she randomly bought me a bag just to make me feel happy.
There's so many other times, and its impossible to write them down here and even though she can't read this because i haven;t invited her yet (i shall now though), i just want to say Hannah You Are the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment