Monday, February 6, 2012

photobooth

Today was my class photo which usually i hate because my un photo genicness makes me look strange in half of the photos i take but this time i was determined to make sure i looked presentable because its my last year in SCGS and despite the fact that i am looking forward to going to (hopefully) acjc, i do look at 2013 with some degree of trepidation namely because:
1. i'm afraid i will be unable to live up to the legacy that hannah has most probably blazed behind her by now. (of course i will make my mark in my own way but i just don't want all that expectation on me, you know?)
2.There will be boys and, quite frankly, i'm terrified of them (unless i've know them for ages)
3.I will be once again wrenched from the familiar and thrown into a maelstrom of newness and change
ANYWAY, this post was supposed to be about my thoughts about the mysterious and mind boggling photobooths. who know what goes on behind the curtain? when the light flashes and you emerge, blinking from the brightness, have you ever wondered what you might have seen in that temporary moment of blindness? are you truly as alone as you thought you were, behind those curtains? or is there someone operating the camera inside the skeleton of the booth? the mind boggles.
but photobooths are so endearing all the same

No comments:

Post a Comment