Sunday, June 22, 2014

hopeyjoobyjerry



On Wednesday this week I went for dinner with the Changs

and their adorable 4 year old triplets hope jubilee and jeremiah

but jeremiah asked me to call him JJ or J

and then hope said 'sometimes they call me H'

and when I asked them if I should call jubilee J as well they gave me looks of annoyance because OBVIOUSLY ANYONE would know that she's called Jooby

Hope's favourite food is broccoli

Jeremiah's favourite food is chicken. And beef (that was an afterthought) (this was all told to me while he had a piece of fried pork poking out between the gap that had been his 2 front teeth)

Jeremiah sang amazing grace to me while he slowly slid down his chair onto the floor, and hopey sang who am I while wiping her feet with the wet tissue given by the zichar place, and then later sang open the eyes of my heart lord with me

and when it was time to go home, hope and jubilee shouted "GOODBYE OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART LORD!!!"

my heart was overflowing with happiness the entire evening

No comments:

Post a Comment