Tuesday, September 10, 2013

making banana ice cream


Today was pretty much a deliciously lovely day

I woke up very early and made a veritable PICNIC to bring to school

A peanut butter sandwich
A slice of bengawan solo banana cake
The rest of the blue berries that mum and I bought on Sunday (They were going for 2 boxes cheap so we got 2 boxes, although my mum was afraid that we'd not finish them. But the last of them were gone by this morning so)
A sliced apple
A sliced cucumber
Carrot sticks

In school we had intensive econs for 3 hours and for some reason i was completely engaged the entire time and i felt NOT tired at all and i was just like wow i love econs for most part hehehe i think that's super weird but HOW CAN I HELP IT econs was just so enlightening that day i think it's such a wonderful social science (OK geek ramble stopping soon)

Or maybe my heightened attention was because i could smell Niki's foccacia and Jalapeno veryposh muffins throughout the entire session and oh lord it was heavenly

After the lesson i went studying with Jerry and talked about things we're scared of and how we both miss Shanghai/England and school stuff, typical stuff, and we ate sogurt (i decided to be uber healthy and just get fruits but cheez will probably tell me SOGURT  IS LIKE ONE TRILLION PERCENT SUGAR MIRIAM WHAZZZ YOU DOING TO YOUR BODY YOU KILLING YOURSELF SUGARGAHHHH)

Sigh more on that later (I.e my new obsession concern with health/'health')

Then i think i was pretty much at the i can't fit another thing in my head-throw-my-books-on-the-floor stage so we just talked, and then i went to join lukching and study more, except i didn't really study

Instead she let me listen to this moste fabulous song called shine by benjamin somethingorother and i was just thrown, it was beautiful, especially the guitar, and it made me imagine fields of barley and lots of autumn sunshine and hand holds and hugs.

The we had a kumuconsult which is always enlightening (if lengthy)

And then i came home for dinner and on the way home i put my feet on the dashboard and tilted the car seat all the way back and it was amazing like i was floating in the stratosphere or something

At home i watched sherlock after dinner (the last episode of season 2, fabulous, mind blowing, but GOSH i need to watch the next season now)

and right after that i made banana ice cream which was pretty much the best end to the day i could have

No comments:

Post a Comment