Thursday, August 11, 2011

shopping


I saw these cute little things in cotton on and i so wanted to buy them to wear with my birdie dress (premieres church anniversary :) )  but i already bought a fishy dress so i felt really broke and decided abstinence was the best way to cure my guilt. The fishy dress was sop cute. blue with fishes on it and a heart cut out at the back. hemmed in mustardy yellow...you have to see it to love it.


I spent most of the day trailing after simren and hannah the shopping stamina goddesses.
6 hours I TELL YOU: i could not have stood shopping that long two years ago.
even now i find it hard to bear.
thank god for food, it helps to distract from the pain of aching feet and empty wallets.

And thank you reshem my dear guy friend for buying me nice purple slippers. i wear them alot now. they are comfy and cool.

i love shopping with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment