Thursday, August 4, 2011

ENGLAND

So i just came home from England (this was months ago....sorry for the late post!!!!), where it was like 20 degrees every day so now I'm sweating like a pig i front of the computer. IN England i didn't go on the computer AT ALL
I'm so proud of me :)
but i did go on the ipad a bit. for homework.
The best part in England was horse riding, and stroking my grandma's cats and basically relaxing, something almost impossible to do in Singapore.
On the horse riding day, we got to get introduced to the horses. The lady Pru, had 19 of them!!!!!!
wow wow wow.
I was going to ride amy, who was dark brown, and really friendly. Connie, my cousin, rode freddy, a sweet ginger male who was only born with one nostril and had to have the other one cut in, and who had one higher shoulder higher than the other, but who was really sweet.
We brushed them down, then we put on their tack, then we rode them in this big barn thing. Pru had to keeo reminding me to ride with my heels down and sitting right back on my butt bones, and connie to stop leaning forward and to hold the reins properly. the guy leading my horse was really cute :)
My grandma;s cat is called sparkle. she's really preeeeeety. a tabby and she actually ignored me at first except at food time, when she acted really nice. But one night she just came and jumped on my lap and we made friends and i was her nightly stroker after that.
In england, everything was so much more relaxed and aaaaaaaahhhhh.
so i miss it a whole lot

No comments:

Post a Comment