Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Walking backwards

This is me and my friend emily when we are grown up. Sadly, i am the uglier one with the center parting because i have NO CURLY HAIR.
Do you think they, i mean we, are walking forward?
No, my friend, they are walking backwards. Thats what me and Emily did the whole time after ballet and most of the time before ballet. Its supposed to burn calories more than walking forward.
Anyway, we got some strange looks and i almost bumped into a pot plant and a lady. Emily also almost bumped into an emo guy on the way to the toilet. And i didn't warn her that there was a guy right behind her for her to bump into.
Still we laughed.
Also, we relieved the days of forhead fighting and elbow fighting. I think we were crazy kids. But thats why we decided everyone should have a day to walk backwards. called turn back time day.
And maybe then we could relive the past.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment