Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspection


I recently looked in the mirror and tried to find any resemblence between myself and twiggy.
Because i thought if there was, i would have at least a reassurance that my face was pretty, even though i have no fashion sense and my body looks like it belongs to a nine year old. a tall nine year old, but still. A NINE YEAR OLD
I treid to pretend we have similar mouths. but hers is more dramatic. Then i tried to kid myself that we had the same eyes. But seriously. I think her eyes are a product of God's hand and a heavenly tube of mascara.
Maybe there's still hope for my nose to grow thinner. I used to peg it to make it have a sembalance of a nosebridge.
I like what Twiggy said: "I used to be a thing. I'm a person now."
There's hope for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment