Monday, April 25, 2011

I thought you were a rock

Dear Mr Person in the bus,
I am so sorry for mistaking your foot for the rock thingy that hold the bus poles up and stepping on it for really long and only realising it was a living, breathing foot when you said ouch.
Im sorry for mumbling sorry and then turning away so i wouldn't see the face connected to the foot i stepped on cos i'd probably be at a loss for what to do, then burst into hysterical laughter, therefore embarrassing myself forever and being unable to take the 153 home ever again in case the bus uncle recognises me, and then be stranded at school, resulting in my utter boredom, stress and probable death.
Lots of love,
the girl who thought she was light enough to step on a rock without it saying ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment