Thursday, February 27, 2014

You have been so good





Some nice things this week:

- Becky made me honey water just cos my throat was bad on Monday, in a bottle with a yellow lid so it was like i was drinking sunshine every time i swallowed

-Auntie Sarah came home yesterday full of life and nice shampoo smells

-I watched Argo as part of my history assignment (it was lovely to just plonk down on the sofa with my laptop-and my ear phones actually worked!!!!- and just vegetate for a while)

-Had a longgg phone call with Ben-it's nice to have someone to talk about faith so deeply to

-Took the bus home and met Guy and Kumar (they both ask after you Hannah-if you're reading this)

-Found out that Jerry is going to CF and likes it

-Laughed over the choir comm's baby photos

-Had one of Senji's cinnamon rolls (Bad for throats but so yum)

-Had the first piano rehearsal for the ballet exam and had a good laugh over the photo session (oh my goodness my leg looks so white)

-Slept 8 hours last night and woke up wit sleep still imprinted on my cheek (blanket lines are beautiful and embarrassing at the same time)

No comments:

Post a Comment