Sunday, February 23, 2014

Saved



So this morning i posted on how worried i was over the chapel fiasco

But God answered my prayers so fast and so simply

i asked done person if she could help out, and she couldn't, so i thought perhaps we would have to have just one sore-throat singer.

But God worked a miracle and the girl we asked asked other people and 3 people actually offered when we only needed one!!!!

And so you know what? I think i know what God was trying to teach me:

1) Ask and you shall receive. Especially this year, when I'm taking on so many things, I've been trying to hard to shoulder it all alone, to not be a nuisance to others, to do everything on my own strength. But i can't, it's impossible. All i need to do is ask and people will help! No man is an island

2) God has blessed me with amazing friends. They were so quick to respond and so sympathetic about my voice and just wonderful. I don't deserve the friends i have but i am so glad i have them anyway :)

3) God has blessed me with the most wonderful school community. One person who responded didn't even know me personally, she was just someone who heard i needed help and offered her help. And that's something i value and love so much about ACJC, people aren't afraid to help, aren't scared of the superficial barriers of familiarity or lack of between people. They just do unto others as they wish others would do to them and that's why school feels like a family even though we're technically strangers. Because we aren't really.

No comments:

Post a Comment