Tuesday, September 11, 2012

what a wonderful day


TODAY I SAW PRINCE WILLIAM :) :) :)
i was a glimpse but I SAW THEM wootwoot
after school i rushed with weixin, changing in her car (into her clothes,which i borrowed) and driving to botanic gardens
we got there just as the police convoy drove past and screamed in the car and then looked to see THEM and I SAW PRINCE WILLIAM
so we jumped out of the car and ran (literally ran) after them, me with one hand clutching the crudely made union jack crafted during my chemistry lesson, and the other holding onto my shorts so they wouldn;t fall down and cause a royal embarrassment.
we got there and there were about 50  people there. mostly british.
we waited because we weren't allowed to go in :(
and after about half an hour they came out and we saw them and i saw prince william CLEARLY and he was LESS THAN 2 METRES AWAY FROM ME and HE WAS REALLY HANDSOME and HAD A REALLY NICE SMILE and NO I COULD NOT SEE IF HE WAS BALDING I DIDN'T REALLY CARE and
wowowowow
that was an experience of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment