Friday, September 7, 2012

rodgepodge


my uncle rodge (Who, according to my neighbour, "looks like god")
came for a day and is now gone again
he was really fun
he has a beard with spiders hiding in it
and (despite being a british citizen) has a cool new zealand acccent
he made us a family of modofoots from polymer clay and they now reside on the top of our piano
I played football with tim, hannah and uncle rodge, broke a toe nail (ouch. blame tim's studded soccer boots) and scored a goal (while hannah restrained tim from intercepting me and spoiling the only chance of proving that i'm not THAT bad at football)
my uncle is such a fun person
and sometimes i feel sad that we're all separated by geographical boundaries
Auntie sarah and grandma in england, uncle rodge in new zealand, and us in singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment