Friday, August 10, 2012

write me down

i have resolved to start a diarynot one of those many word diaries that require me to spend half an hour each evening, slaving away by penning down my day
but one of those simple picture diaries that i can touch once a day or once a month depending on my fancy

it will be full of pictures i find and weird feathers i pick up on the way home from school, patterned leaves, perhaps and interesting rock or 2 and maybe even some soil samplings from places i love.

why did i have this brilliant idea?

tave gevinson (who i just discovered. yes i know i'm behind the times but really now i love her blog. it's so colourful and bautiful and kooky, which my mum taught me is pronounced k oooooo k eeeee)

here is her diary which i shall style mine on but of course mine shall be different because she is american and i am asian and she has american magazines and i have the strait's times.

here is her wonderful beautiful diary scrapbook collage thing 

No comments:

Post a Comment