Wednesday, November 30, 2011

why i want a woof


I want a dog that will wait for me to come home everyday and be (or at least act convincingly) jubilant when i reach home.
I want a dog that i can cuddle up to when its rainy and stormy, and pretend that its lassie and if a flash flood chances to hit my house it will save my entire family
I want a dog that will run with me around the neighbourhood( i need to start exercising)
I want a dog that i can whisper to, and that can whisper woofs to me (though the whiskers may tickle a little)
I want a dog that GAMBOLS
i want a dog that relishes me and not just its food
 i want a dog that will drool all over the floor just to get my attention
I want a dog that will humble me to enough clean up its drool becaus ei love it THAT much
i really want a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment