Wednesday, November 2, 2011

carstop


Today i saw a weird man at the junction i usually cross. Let me introduce this junction to you.
its really near my school, and when the red light is on, some insolent, obnoxious parents still drive past, endangering the lives of the Innocent and not so innocent students and parents and other people walking across.
I always get irritated when i cross (when the green man is on) and some parent beeps at me because he she or it wanted to cross illegally just to get her daughter to school faster. by like a few seconds.
so today this weird man was there, and at first glance, i thought he was taking pictures of the lady opposite him. Then i realised he was photographing all the bad cars that were crossing illegally.
and i was like GOOD ON YOU MAN in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment