Thursday, November 24, 2011

Forever 21

 
Yesterday, my friend Charisse 'challenged' me to come up with 21 facts about myself. so here they are

1. I am right now talking to Cleverbot in German.
2. My 2 favorite teachers both had short, dyed hair.
3. Instead of running around in circles for exercise like normal people, I jump around my room to songs on my ipod.
4. I like spelling exercise as excercise.
5. My literary heroine is someone who never marries and dies at a young age (beth from little women).
6. I still haven’t posted the letter I was supposed to 2 weeks ago.
7. I have gotten into another person’s car by accident because I thought it was my aunt’s.
8. When I am bored, I play monopoly deal by myself.
9. I like correcting people’s grammar mistakes.
10. I used to believe that the funny shapes on the moon were islands and trees on peter pan’s never land.
11. Banana muffins are divine.
12. My mother thinks the only 2 people in the world with the same sense of humour as me are my friend Emily and my great auntie Sheila.
13. I once opened the door of the car when it was moving instead of putting down the window.
14. When I was in p4, I tried to tie my hair in 2 plaits every day so when I got home I would have Hermione hair.
15. I never thought anyone would have the same name as me until I came to secondary school.
16. I used to think I had magic powers in my fingertips because once I touched the computer screen and it had internet access (before it didn’t, my computer is a fickle thing).
17. When my sister told me I was adopted, I believed her and made my mother show me my birth certificate.
18. I have 2 birth certificates, one for Singapore, one for England.
19. The only pets I’ve ever really loved belonged to my neighbor and my friend. (my hamster was suicidal, bit me, gave birth to unwanted babies and ate them, and my turtle…doesn’t do anything, except stare at me with his kaleidoscope eyes and beg for food.)
20. When I sleep, I frown (and when I frown, my forehead scrunches up like a tea towel), and I wake up worrying that I will get premature wrinkles.
21. I try to love everyone.♥
 
Forgive me for the strange photo at the top, i just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment