Thursday, October 27, 2016

Quick memory, weather and soft skin



I woke up at 5.47am this morning, feeling fresh but soaked in sweat. I don't know if it was my heater or a dream or just physiology but I went back to sleep.

The weather was 'FOG' this morning but I went running anyway, realising as I went that I need to get a headband or one of these days my ears are definitely going to fall off. In other words it was cold, and I took it easy.

I remember last week after leaving early from bible study on Friday (although it was late, 10.30pm) I looked up at the stars in the middle of the John's courtyard and they shone so bright, and I wanted so badly to tell someone 'it's a clear night! perfect for stargazing!' but I was loathe to peel off my gloves.

I'm obsessed with the sounds and the poetry (visual/verbal) of this short.

No comments:

Post a Comment