Thursday, May 9, 2013

Open up your heart and let me pull you out


I think coming to AC has made me more extroverted in some ways
I've learnt to be able to comfortably say Hi to friends of friends
and make small talk and not be too awkward
I still have moments where the constant effort to talk and laugh overwhelms me especially on days when i'm tired or nervous about something but in times like those i usually just plug my earphones in and listen to music like "Fragile-Dustin O Halloran"
I still think i'm more introverted-talking still exhausts me, and i still usually wait for someone to wave to me or introduce themselves before i do, but i do think that having to make so many connections (be they shallow or deeper) has made me less averse to the idea of telling someone about a part of who i am

No comments:

Post a Comment