Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Four things about falling



1. What happens to you when you fall into a black hole

'The great secret that black holes have revealed to us is that there is no really. Reality depends on whom you ask.'

2. This quote

“I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I fell for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.”
― Jess Rothenberg, The Catastrophic History of You and Me

Is this what love feels like?

3. How a group of rugby players survived after their plane fell out of the sky

"Who survived? It wasn’t the smartest, most intelligent ones. The ones who survived were those who most felt the joy of living. That gave them a reason to survive."

4. I've fallen in love with this instagram account - it is the funniest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment