Sunday, September 21, 2014

in my head



Two nights ago I was trying to finish up my math homework and because its math hard, i stayed up till about 1 finishing as much as i could.

Those who know me will probably know that after 11.30, my brain completely shuts down.

And so it goes:

I would write a few equations and solve a few things (Or not) when suddenly into my head would pop things like:

An american voice saying "I'm just gonna check on the buttercream fra-aw-wsting"

(Context: I'd spent a large part of the afternoon watching cupcake wars)

Or my yellow polka dotted mug would morph into a red and white checkered mug with Simba printed on it (The mug of my childhood which broke my heart when it broke)

Or my foolscap paper would look like a receipt

Also last night I had an odd dream that i was in charge of a beautiful baby (child-dreams...no Jane Eyre references please)

It's a rather good thing i think that i took time off today to sleep in because i think fatigue was making me go slightly mad

No comments:

Post a Comment