Monday, August 4, 2014

dig me a hole




MOST EMBARRASSING EVENING EVER

-i went to my room with 'christ is enough for me' by hillsong buzzing in my head and so, once i got to my room i just burst out CHRIST! IS! ENOUGH FOR ME! and then opened my eyes to see Tinaye sitting in Tim's chair and probably trying very hard not to laugh or turn around

(Tinaye is Tim's new Zimbabwean friend)

- and then i went to have a shower (after apologising for my moment) and when i finished, i realised i forgot to bring my pajamas in, so i went out of the shower in my towel and BAM Tinaye was sitting on the sofa in the lounge (hopefully he didn't see me)

Then i retreated back into the bathroom to think of a PLAN OF ACTION which actually was just to go out again and change in the privacy of my room)

No comments:

Post a Comment