Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So actually


You know how in movies there's always some romance somewhere somehow?

Well i used to think it was perfectly justified

I mean the world spins on love
Love is everywhere
I'm made from love, I'm made to love, I am loved

But then i realised
Love is so diverse
There's friend love, hate love, romantic love, crying love, walking love, leaves love, sunshine love, child love, pride love...

Why should only human love be emphasised in movies
Why can't there be a movie about walking love or my mum or water love?

I used to think romantic love was possibly the most glorious thing
Something headlong easy and empowering

And i still think it is, i still believe it's incredibly powerful

But i don't think i need to have it just right now
And i think walking love and leaf love and watching how shadows fall love is much more suitable for me right now

No comments:

Post a Comment