Thursday, October 17, 2013

Miriam Monroe


So yesterday i was walking home from pasarbella in my new cotton on dress which is perfect for summery Singapore days because it is very light.

I had Hannah's sunglasses on and i put my hair in a top knot because the sun was trying to fry the earth (sometimes i wonder if this earth isn't some kind of afterlife and Singapore is hell-all the fire and sinful heat.)

Anyway as i was walking, suddenly i felt a cool breeze and i thought 'thank god for the wind'

But then the breeze turned into a full on gust and, caught unawares, it blew my dress right up!

It was so humiliating because there were 2 construction workers there and thank god they didn't laugh loud enough for me to hear but after a brief struggle i managed to get my skirt down and then i kept walking with my hands clutching my skirt firmly and my head thinking 'Thank god i have these sunglasses on, or i would've closed my eyes because of the embarrassment and probably tripped and embarrassed myself more'

Anyway when i got home i thought it a funny enough episode of my nonsense life and so here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment