Saturday, June 23, 2012

open or close?


i have this overwhelming urge to unprivatize my blog
but i don't know
it's so tantalizing to see exactly how many views etc it could get
but at the same time its so daunting to think that all my stuff will be able to be viewed by the WHOLE WORLD
(this strange urge was brought about because yesterday there were 28 page views which is pretty cool since only emily, wei xin, charisse, yings. toby, christy, megan and zen can see my blog. which is eight people. which means each person on average came to see my blog 3.5 times)
maybe i'll try for a few days and see what chaos is caused
or maybe i'll be the coward i am and stick to being a recluse in the wide wide web
i don't know
people who read this i need your opinion

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mirium.....I don't think u should...because then you get a million weird Malaysian robots on your cbox and strange comments.
    Also, it might affect your blog content cuz you'd be all conscious and delete stuff you would have said otherwise
    And crazy creeps will look at the pictures of yourself and track you down and do something horrible to you. Or take your picture and deface it.
    So.
    But you know, totally up to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPEN IT UP THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE DA REAL YOU
    (just saying this to give a contrasting opinion)
    boils down to the question "what do you blog for"

    ReplyDelete
  3. its kind of like my way of remembering crazy things i did and fun and beautiful etc things.
    and for my kids to see when they exist(I'll invite them or whatever)like how i really would love to see my dad/mum's old diaries.
    imma ask people in school
    also emily WHY DID YOU NOT COME TO CHURCH TODAY

    ReplyDelete