Sunday, October 30, 2011

too big for me


i hate it when you go into clothes shops and their clothes are so humongous that you waste all your time there trying on clothes that look like they're going to fall off. I mean, they might be doing that to avoid offending (dare i say it) fat people, but they should spare a thought for the skinnies out there that want to look good too.

Which starts me on another rant. whats wrong with being fat? why is everyone afraid of being called fat? is fat really as offensive as thief or liar etc? NO! Its just a size, and in ancient china, fat people were considered beautiful, so if someone calls you fat just say "I'm an ancient chinese beauty." and don't get all uptight about it. If people can't call others fat without someone throwing a hissy fit, then people shouldn't be allowed to call other skinny either.

5 comments:

  1. Meeeereeeeeam please. Your just 7 years too young for your size . Your size 8(in terms of age)Haha. Cotton on kids are nice. You should be happy you can fit in them. Aanways I liked the pink top you tried on. The one where _____ tried the blue one. I told you the bright light colours look nice on you. Make me a wish list meeeereeeeeeaaaaam. Send it to me on facebook or something. Heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok CrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEstEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
    you must also make a wish list. i never know what to buy for you! and and and,
    i am not small. you are small too
    ya ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh im not size 8 . Puhlease. Okay. I want an ice cream cone from macdonalds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, thanks a lot crust. Now I'm just reduced to a line.

    Anyway, miriam, I'm sorry but u are a terrible hypocrite. Go read ur body conscious post again....u'll see what i mean.

    From,_____

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did I do? !?!?? *shocked face * XD

    ReplyDelete