Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blush


Last night, at almost 10 o clock, i had to rush into Anchor point to buy blush for my mother, who urgently needed it because she was meeting the minister of health the next day.
i ran into watson's (under the metal gate thing that was already half closed) and scrambled around looking for blush.
The (at last) i got to the counter, and the man beeped the blush and asked for $18.90.
i only had $16.
so i had to apologise and run back up and tell my dad i couldn't buy it because i didn't have enough money
My ad gave me more money and asked me to run back down.
so i did.
when i asked the man if i could buy the blush again, he looked really sad and said
"but i just...."
but he did let me buy it, thank goodness!
all that embarrassment for the sake of blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment