Friday, April 29, 2016

Some of the less glamorous moments in a Cambridge students life include witnessing arguments over the fridge temperature (the top shelf freezes and the bottom shelf isn't properly cold) and dropping your coins all over the counter in Sainsburys.

When I was running I got catcalled but weirdly I didn't care. Obviously I thought whoever was whistling was rather pathetic and cowardly, but it didn't make me feel embarrassed or scared or even annoyed. It just slipped off me, like Punchinello's dots in You are Special.

I had dinner with a group of vegans in Downing (Masala spiced lentil burger - better than beef any day) on the grass in the sunshine, until the sun disappeared behind some clouds and I had to clench my teeth to stop them chattering, which made conversation quite difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment