Thursday, March 24, 2016

23/3/2016


My biggest successes today were getting my watch fixed, finding comfortable and fitting jeans in a charity shop, and getting grandma to eat three proper meals and a snack today.

As I walked up from the bus stop, I passed an elderly man putting groceries into his car and mumbling. Just as I passed him, I heard him say 'Forgive me, I was talking to myself.' I felt like telling him that I do that too, often. And so did Albert Einstein.

Grandma had lost the remote control, and after hunting around for it in the lounge for a while, she discovered it under the throw she had draped on the arm chair.

'Ah ha,' she said, in a Transylvanian drawl, ' I have found ze controller. When you have lost something, always look for it under a big blanket'

On to my third bowl of muesli.

No comments:

Post a Comment