Friday, July 12, 2013

So good



Usually on fridays between 3.10 pm and 4.30 pm (when i have a free period while the rest of my class goes home/to chinese) i laze around reading whatever book i'm currently stuck in, or doing work in the silent room in the library

And today i was planning to read 'The Book Thief' and finish my history and GP homework

But then

A much better option came my way

Niki and Aymee (from France how cool is that-but what's cooler is that she's super nice and funny and fun to be with) and I decided to head over to Star to introduce Aymee to the MAGIC OF FROYO

So we walked over, and planned all the fantastic things we have to do:
-buy sport shoes/swimmies with luk ching and claire (and simultaneously introduce Aymee to orchard road)
-Go to the night safari (EXCITES)
-Go to gardens by the bay
-Have a picnic at my house (we actually didn't talk about this it just came into my head and i realised WE SHOULD)

Then we went to Sogurt and showed Aymee how to work the machines
I got plain (Like usual) and a crazy lot of toppings (unusual) because i was feeling rich from getting my refund from the class fund, and because it was my lunch, and because i never knew they had Pocky as a topping (!!!)

We sat by the fountains and ate and talked and laughed at the small fat baby that was playing in the residual fountain water (The fountain stopped) and secretly hoped the fountain would suddenly erupt again and surprise/soak the baby

Then we went impromptu grocery shopping in Cold Storage and mulled over Betty Crocker pre mixes, and cereal and marmite
Apparently the french have something against marmite because aymee called it the 'English Durian' (i.e foul tasting)

Anyway i'm so glad i spent my hour and 20 minutes with them because there's always so much to say and so much to discover and so much to EAT and they are just so much fun life with them is so good


No comments:

Post a Comment