Friday, September 7, 2012

what happened to that old school love






seeing as this year is my first prom year (no boys of course, Mrs Low would just die)
i've been researching about prom, and it was so beautiful in the old days
your prom date would pick you up and bring you to prom and be basically a chivalrous gentle man the whole night and not expect anything from you
but nowadays apparently there's a whole lot of expectations for prom and after prom
as for me, i don't think i'll ever be able to accept the new prom. give me the old prom any day
still i'm excited for prom this year, though it's basically just a fancy graduation party.
and i keep wondering (of course) what to wear. so please someone help me with this
just come up to me in church or school or whatever and say
"i think ___ colour"
or
" i think _______ neck line"
or
"i think backless/not backless"
or
"_____________"

No comments:

Post a Comment