Monday, April 16, 2012

SC CARNIVAL

4 years pass so fast.
its my last year in SC and i just got to say,  i love it.
Ok, i do hate some aspects of it: the homework, the daily remedial, the extra cca practice during the holidays, the lousy food, the cliques. but really. there's so much more to love when i look behind my complaints.
so last saturday was CARNIVAL :)
i have to say this year i was really excited and i took special pains to sell as many tickets as i could (And i am proud to say i sold the most in my class :) )
and the carnival did not disappoint
i reached there half an hour early to set up the stall, with yings who was engrossed in A thousand splendid suns (which, by the way, is the best novel i have read since forever) and the Uncle Ringo guys.

The redemption stall was easy to manage, and some of the kids were really cute :) like this little boy who was called Tim who kept coming and counting his tokens out and then running away to get more until he finally had enough for this little blue doggie and when he got it he was o happy he started skipping around with it:) and this other little boy who said "I wanna pink fish" and when i gave it to him he said "I'm gonna share this with my jiejie" AWWWWWWWWWW
The i went around with Yings. I played the monkey race thing and WON (wowowowowoww) a purple unicorn <3
and then we went on the meteorite (it was better 2 years ago) and found her lil brother.
We also bummed around the food stores like Yoguru and ben and Jerrys until it was time to go for the dance concert.
dance concert: nothing is like SC dance i swear. though it was interesting to see the other dance groups from other schools nothing can compare i swear.
after that we had lunch and i had my first CARL"S JUNIOR burger (yummy yummy in my tummy) and loved it. then we met chari and we all went into the drama's horror show case which seriously freaked me out even though it wasn't supposed to be THAT scary (sorry wimpy kid here)
Then i met WEI XIN <3 but i had to run off like Cinderella to go on the meteorite with megan lim.
i felt kinda sad when i was riding with megan because i'll be really sad when she leaves :(
i hope she doesn;t change in her new school. cos she's so uniquely megan.

Anyway, then i went round blowing my money with weixin
it so fun finally being with her since we've kinda been apart (blame it on the choir recess prac)
and it feels so much better now that i've told her my little secret (why didn't i tell her BEFORE stupid me)
and it was so fun just to be excited and crazy and me around her :)
<3 you OWX
we made badges and bought badges and auntie earrings and socks and then i wen ton the monkey game twice more to win a dog for her and for Jan Hai (going to write about him more when i have time cos he's like sunshine in my rainy week)
and then i went home
happy and content and feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment