Sunday, April 8, 2012

the room's hush hush


YF second quarter

mad rush out of the house
on the train no one gives up their seat
opposite me is a man talking loudly
he scares me so i pray for protection
i get the 40 bus just in the nick of time
 (thank god for that lovely driver who stopped for me)
Singing at the top of my lungs with gloria
screaming about PEETAAA and GAAAAAYLE
whistling the haunting hunger games tune
HUNGER GAMES HUNGER GAMES
finally some serous practice and the three guitars sound so rich
chicken rice for dinner
james is wearing bright fluorescent pink shoes
why?
then the actual singing.
i love the new song...our god is greater.
because he is
and now who can stand against us?
the message.
made me wonder
what are my spiritual gifts?
i hope worship is one of them because it fulfils me.
though its fulfilling others that matters
and i do hope they feel as blessed
after each song
as i do
the the testimony
interesting.
so much more than i knew and i wonder if
in those circumstances
i could do that
too.
then its the normal small talk and chat-
ting. home sleep easter tomorrow/

No comments:

Post a Comment